HOME FOR SALE
|8282 Highway 7 South, Holcomb, Mississippi
Located between Greenwood and
Grenada in the historic rural town of
Grenada County schools.
Within easy walk
of Post Office, gas station, car repair, fire station and two
|DON'T MISS A DEAL!
If you're thinking long-term, you can buy
this house and, for very little more, add the historic house next
door. If you buy and decide to rent this brick house , which is in
turnkey condition, the rent will pay your entire mortgage. If you
add the available adjoining open land, you've got a potential
commercial package near the intersections of three highways, with
lots of highway frontage, that could finance your retirement.
CALL TODAY: Ask for Russ at (256)
- 1-story brick ranch in great condition
- built in 1955
- 2,137 sq. ft. on 1/2-acre lot
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths (one disability accessible)
- 8’ ceilings
- ceiling fans in all rooms
- laundry / utility room
- living room / dining room
- large den
- sunroom / office
- hardwood floors in all main rooms and
- LR fireplace with gas logs
- beautiful pine paneling in den and office
- built-in LR china cabinet and bookcases
- lots of closet space
- Venetian blinds on most windows
- 2-car garage with door
- 1-car covered carport
- roof 8 years old
- new HVAC system (2011)
- security system
- wiring for cable and internet
- large, well-maintained yard, fenced on 3
- covered patio hidden from street view
- brick exterior—cream color
- access to underground storm cellar
(Access to this storm shelter is available for free, but the
not part of this sale price because it is in an adjoining pasture. The pasture owners assume no liability for any persons
- lockable storage shed
- great maintenance people available
- This property is currently rented. The
lease runs until 6/30/13.
Click here for 2013 survey showing dimensions of plot for sale
and highway and street rights-of-way.
Additional property can be
negotiated, but it is not included in the price indicated below.
For more information, call
Russ at (256) 333-1103
Viewing by appointment only.
Copyright © 2013 Crossriver Farms LLC